Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Yep... I Suck...

I realized it had been quite a while since my last update, but jeez, Sakinah. 9 frikkin months? Well, just in case you were wondering - I totally overspent on that first birthday party. Ethan barely remembers last week, so I'm well aware that he will not remember it. But it's been immortalized with pictures and everyone had a blast. Ethan himself was a little cranky, but he enjoyed some of the day. It was the "Happy Birthday" song that did him in though. To this day, he will literally BURST OUT CRYING whenever he hears people singing it. I usually have to leave the room with him when they sing it at birthday parties. Yes, it's that bad.

We have been doing quite well. We're moving at the end of the month from the only "home" he's known since birth to stay with my mom for a few months while I figure some things out. Wish me luck... because this could really head south fast! My mom and I have a great relationship, but it gets tested a great deal whenever we live under the same roof. Someone, say a prayer for me!

I've also decided to get my butt back in school so that I can finally finish. I'd like to graduate at some point before Ethan does. Actually my English class is what reminded me of the fact that I have a neglected blog out there in the blogosphere. Just lonely and in need of some attention. Let's just hope I can keep giving it.

~S

No comments:

Post a Comment